PLEASE NOTE: You only need to register / login if you wish to make representations.
You can view the documents on the homepage and click on the document you wish to read.
You do not need to register to view the documents, but you must register on the website in order to make a representation. The website provides an interactive means to submit representations on documents during specific public consultation periods.
There are a number of steps that must be taken to make a representation using the online form:
- Register your details with the Council by clicking the relevant link at the top of this page and filling in the registration form. In order to register, you will need to give us your name, e-mail address, and postal address. This will enable us to contact you to confirm that your representation has been received.
- Once you have registered, in order to submit your representation you will need to select the document you are interested in from the list of documents currently open for public consultation and then select the chapter, paragraph or policy that you wish to comment on.
- Click on the following icon: to view the online response form that will allow you to submit representations.
- To view any representations that have been made, click on the following icon: (Note: Representations are processed when the actual consultation ends and not before, only representations processed will be available to view.)
- If you wish to return to the site in the future, you will need to login using your email address and password. If you forget your login details, you can reset them by clicking the relevant link at the top of this page.
To search for representations in the documents, first open up the document you are interested in then look for the icons shown below:
Click this icon to make a representation (during consultation periods)
Click this icon to view other people's representations.
Indicates that no other representations have been made on this item.
Indicates that this policy is represented on the proposals map. To view the proposals map click the globe icon
For documents containing policies and objectives:
Policies are highlighted in blue with a grey border
Objectives are highlighted in green with a grey border
If you have any problems you can send us an email via the contact us page.