PLEASE NOTE: You only need to register / login if you wish to make representations.
If you haven't got an account you can register now.
If you have forgotten your password you can request a new password.
OBJECT Horizon Nuclear Power (Miss Sarah Fox)
The clarity of these paragraphs should be improved. There is little consistency in the terminology used such that the Plan isn't clear as to expectations in terms of what the Councils are proposing when referring to "community benefits".
There appears to be overlap in the use of this term to cover a number of concepts :
* Section 106 obligations (as referred to in PS2).
* "community infrastructure contributions" (7.1.10) and "infrastructure provision" (7.1.11)
* Planning obligations (7.1.10 and 7.1.11)
* CIL levy receipts (7.1.10)
* Voluntary "community benefits" offered by developers.
Terms and definitions are proposed.