Please note: You only need to register / login if you wish to make representations.
OBJECT Dwr Cymru Welsh Water (Mr Dewi Griffiths )
* A water supply can be provided to serve this site.
* Off-site sewers would be required to connect to the public sewerage network. These can be provided through the sewer requisition scheme under Sections 98-101 of the Water Industry Act 1991.
* The proposed growth being promoted for this settlement would require improvements at Llanfaglan Wastewater Treatment Works (WwTW) which would need to be funded through our Asset Management Plan or potentially earlier through developer contributions.
SUPPORT Lord Newborough represented by Carter Jonas (Mrs Charlene Sussums-Lewis)
The proposed allocation of circa 10 residential units on site T60 is supported for the following reasons:
- Deliverability - positive planning
- Allocated housing numbers
- Development principle
- Opportunities and Constraints (App 1)
- Indicative Masterplan (App 2)
- Positive Sustainability Appraisal